Developing effective relationships with clients, connecting with important business executives and stakeholders, and providing sales opportunities.
- Create and maintain positive client relationships to build a business with top tier Enterprise customers
- Define and implement sales strategy and technique to establish marketing goals
- Work with the sales team to identify opportunities for new markets and growth
- Achieve sales revenue targets
- Develop and maintain sales records of sales meetings, sales calls, new sales, closed sales, follow-up activities, etc.
- Establish executive level relationships & cultivate existing relationships to drive further product adoption
- Educate customers and teams on our values
- Provide recommendations based on a customer's business needs and usage patterns
- Serve as the voice of our top customers and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Build a strong sales pipeline while slaying quarterly and annual sales targets
- Bachelor or master's degree in sales, communications, or similar area
- 3+ years sales experience in Apparel and Accessories, wholesale/retail environment is preferred
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Experience in selling to technical and executive audiences
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize competing demands from customers and balance their needs against those of the business
- Problem-solving skills, a great attitude, and a fighting spirit
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to gather, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Flexibility and powerful problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English, copywriting skills are a plus