Digital Marketing Manager
To examine various efficient ways of advertising or marketing companies' using different digital channels to optimize conversion rate.
You are about to produce customized digital marketing policies, recommend revisions to existing strategies, and recognize opportunities to improve customer engagement.
- Discovering the most proper and optimized channels
- Acquiring suitable digital marketing approaches based on customers segmentation
- Assessing brands' target customers to recognize the social media channels that would present the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- Tweak and maintain return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Helping the team in launching new websites and app or releases.
- Evaluating digital marketing tactics efficiency and propose new strategies.
- Accomplishing SEO audits to optimize customers' search engine performance.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or similar area.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications could be needed.
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
- Understanding of lead generation, digital marketing media, social media platforms, and SEO.
- Data analyzing and customer services abilities.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Superior project management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.