Preparing status reports by collecting, summarizing & analyzing info that is related. Establishing efficient project correspondence plans and ensuring their execution. Facilitating change requests to guarantee that all parties are informed of the impacts on budget and routine.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Researching, analysing, monitoring and synthesising a diverse and emerging range of issues related to our NGO.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- A Bachelor's degree or master degree in an associated area.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) accreditation is a plus.
- Qualifications in Social Work, Community Services, Psychology or Counselling (highly desirable).
- Outstanding communication skills to frame and translate evidence into clear and compelling narratives for a diverse range of audiences.
- Proven practical experience in project control.
- A talent for identifying and implementing creative program enhancements that meet community needs and are culturally responsive.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on organisational priorities using contemporary, quality assurance processes and evidence-based best practice.
- Ability to direct project teams of different sizes and explore them through to conclusion.
- Solid understanding of proper project management methodologies.
- Expertise as being an NGO project manager, IT project manager or a charity task supervisor.
- Capable to finish projects in a prompt manner.
- Superior organisational and project planning skills.
- Finances control experience.